love of two hearts

Minggu, 02 Oktober 2011

Why something not exactly to come
Should Faced with several choices
Everyday this confusion are growing
Decide a choice wasn't easy

Choose one it will be hurt more than one
What to do?
Shouldn't felt it 
Never thought before

When you wasted me I was broken into pieces 
Go away without sense of caring 
I learn to forget when give a false hope
Keep stay strong

I thought we'd never met before
I thought we never know the name of each 
I thought we'd never talk 
If you were me at that moment
 
Used to you was waste me
I found someone extraordinary
Learned to love him  
With wholeheartedly as I love you

During the process the way to forget  
Why you came back with stories and old wounds
I lied when I said if I didn't love you anymore...

0 komentar: